Kathleen focuses her practice on Civil Litigation, Employment Law and Estate Law. She primarily represents plaintiffs, handling a wide range of general litigation cases with an emphasis on Insurance, Personal Injury, Estate and Commercial matters. She also offers comprehensive Employment Law services, including assessment of severance packages. She has a broad knowledge of the law and communicates with her clients to provide effective solutions. Kathleen has appeared at all levels of the Manitoba Court and has brought applications in both the Federal Court of Canada and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Kathleen was a law student at Ronald S. Ade Law Corporation while studying law at the University of Manitoba. She completed her articles at Tapper Cuddy LLP and then transitioned to an Associate after her call to the Bar in 2013.
She is also actively involved in her local community as a Board Member for the Learning Disabilities Association of Manitoba and a Division Chair for United Way. Kathleen is also a member of the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations and plays on a co-ed soccer team.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment law
- Estate Litigation
- Insurance Litigation
- Labour law
- Personal Injury
- Juris Doctor, University of Manitoba, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Winnipeg, 2008
- Graduated with Distinction
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2013 -
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2012-2013
- Law Student, Ronald S. Ade Law Corporation, 2008 - 2011
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Fundraising Committee, Learning Disabilities Association of Manitoba
- Divisional Chair, United Way GenNext
Follow me on