Brian E. Roach
Brian is an Associate Lawyer at Tapper Cuddy LLP. He first joined the firm in 2016 as an articling student and was called to the Manitoba Bar in 2017. His areas of practice include, Civil Litigation, Insurance and Commercial Litigation, Construction Law and Personal Injury.
Prior to becoming an Associate, he received his Juris Doctor from Robson Hall at the University of Manitoba in 2016. While at Robson Hall, he was awarded the Philanthropy and the Law Essay Prize, the Max & Manly Isaac Prize, and the E.J. McMurray Scholarship. Brian also graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Manitoba and a Certificate with Honours in Occupational Health and Safety from Red River College.
Brian is a member of the Manitoba Bar Association and the Canadian Bar Association.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2017.
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Manitoba, 2016
- Philanthropy and the Law Essay Prize
- Max & Manly Isaac Prize
- E.J. McMurray Scholarship
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), University of Manitoba, 2013
- Dean’s Honour List
- University of Manitoba Student’s Union Scholarship
- Certificate with Honours in Occupational Health and Safety, Red River College, 2009
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2017 -
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2016- 2017
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association