Amanda is an Associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, her primary areas of practice are Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Construction matters and Builders’ Liens. Amanda also has experience in Wills and Estates and commercial and residential Real Estate transactions.
Prior to becoming an associate at Tapper Cuddy LLP, Amanda received a Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology from Dalhousie University. While there, she was recognized as an Academic All- Canadian, Atlantic University Sport All-Star and a Black & Gold Scholar. She then completed her Bachelor of Law degree at the University of Sydney, in Sydney, Australia in 2009.
Amanda is active in her local community, sitting on the Board of Directors for both the Howden Community Centre and the Ritchot Community Development Corporation.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2011.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law / Builders’ Liens
- Employment Law
- Shareholders’ Rights & Remedies
- Real Estate
- Wills, Estates and Trusts
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney, Australia, 2009
- Bachelor of Science (Kinesiology), Dalhousie University, 2005
- Black & Gold Leadership Scholarship, 2004
- Academic All-Canadian (2004)
- Atlantic University Sport All-Star, 2004
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2016 –
- Associate, Pullan Kammerloch Frohlinger, 2011– 2016
- Articling Student, Pullan Kammerloch Frohlinger, 2010– 2011
- Law Clerk, Constructive Legal, Sydney, Australia, 2008- 2009
- Board of Directors, Howden Community Centre
- Board of Directors, Ritchot Community Development Corporation