Prior to becoming an Associate at Tapper Cuddy she received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from the University of Manitoba in 2012 and obtained the Max & Manly Isaac Prize. She also has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Manitoba in which she obtained Dean’s Honour List status. Ailish also completed her articles and was a summer student at Tapper Cuddy LLP.
Ailish is a member of both the Manitoba and Canadian Bar Associations. She also volunteers her time as a board member with Visions of Independence and is a member of the Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association Appeals Committee.
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Manitoba, 2012
- Max & Manly Isaac Prize
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), University of Manitoba, 2009
- Dean’s Honour List
- Associate, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2013 -
- Articling Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2012 - 2013
- Summer Student, Tapper Cuddy LLP, 2010 - 2012
- Member, Manitoba Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Board Member, Visions of Independence
- Member, Winnipeg Youth Soccer Association Discipline/Appeals Committee